References in Romania
- Over 18 000 MW installed power capacity in thermal power plant on fossil fuels and over 6 000 MW installed from renewable energy sources
- Studies for National Power System connection for over 25 000 MW installed from wind energy
- Retrofitting and upgrading programs developed for over 50% of the National Power System production capacity
- 258 district heating systems for 2,5 million conventional flats and over 16 500 km transport & distribution network.
Power transmission and distribution
- 160 high voltage electrical substations with 70 000 MVA installed power capacity
- About 25 000 km air and underground transmission lines (220kV, 400kV, 750kV).
- About 5 000 MW plant flue gas desulphurisation and about 4 000 MW ash and slag evacuation conveyed in dense slurry
- Over 73 000 cubic meters/day waste water treatment plants and over 112 000 cubic meters/day in potable water systems
- Decontamination solutions for over 66 ha historically contaminated sites
- Selective waste collection systems for approx. 120 000 inhabitants, sorting and transfer for 16 000 t / year, green storage capacity of over 1.5 million t / year.
Civil and industrial buildings. Infrastructure. Public Services.
- Buildings integrated engineering complete services, including health projects; integrated engineering for intelligent buildings – Air Traffic Control Centers
- Water supplying systems, sewerage and rainfall network systems together with waste water pumping stations retrofitting for more than 15 cities in Romania.
Power and heat generation
- Energy policy support offered to governmental authorities and regulators in Nigeria and Jordan
- Thermal Power Plants summing more than 900 MW installed in China, Syria, India, Turkey, Egypt
- CTE Pucheng – China – 2×330 MW – projects engineering complete services
- Vietnam power stations consulting.
Power transmission and distribution
- Over 22 mid and high voltage substations in Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Pakistan, Croatia, Syria, Iraq, India
- Over 7000 km electric lines (150, 220, 400 kV) in Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Cyprus, Yemen, Peru, Algeria, Malaysia, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, the Philippines.
District heating systems: in Germany and Pakistan.
Waste Water Treatment Stations: in Germany and the Czech Republic.
Civil and industrial buildings
- Steel structures engineering in cooperation with foreign firms in Germany, Austria and Greece.
- Lafarge Jordan Factories – Petcoke Conversion Project
- Yemen Thermal Power Plants for refinery.
ISPE is an activ member in over 25 national and international organisations:
WEC, FIDIC, GCCSI, CIGRE, ENER, EUROHEAT & POWER, ZEP, JRC, VGB, APER, SIER, COGEN, CROMB, ARA, RWEA.
National Energy Regulatory Authority (NERA), National Agency for Mineral Resources; National Water Management Authority „Romanian Waters”, local and central administration authorities, National Environmental Protection Agency; ANRSGC- National Regulatory Authorities for Public Services; Arcelor Mittal, COGEN Romania, Craiova Energy Complex, Rovinari ?i Turceni, Conversmin, ELCEN, Electrica, Electrocentrale Deva, Electromontaj, Energoconstruc?ia, General Turbo, Grivco, Hidroelectrica, Hidroconstruc?ia, ICEMENERG, ICIM, ICPET, Interagro, IPIP, Lukoil Romania, Nuclearelectrica, OMV PETROM, OPCOM ; RAAN Drobeta Tr. Severin, RADET, ROMATSA, Romelectro, Romenergo, SAEM, Water Management Companies, Termoelectrica, Transelectrica, Transgaz, Romgaz, Governmental Authorities, County and Local Councils, Academia and R&D Institutes, etc.
ABB, Andritz, AECL Canada, Alstom, Ansaldo, Areva, Black & Veatch, Cesi Italy, CEZ, CNIM, Deloitte, Doosan, Gaz de France – SUEZ, Emerson Process Control, ENEL, e.on, ESBI Irlanda, EVA Austria, Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, FLS Miljo Danemarca, Fichtner, Fortum , Foster Wheeler, Gamesa Spain, GEA-EGI, GE, Global CCS Institute, Hitachi Power Europe, Honeywell, Hyundai, Iberdrola, Itochu Japan, J-Power Japan, GE Jennbacher Austria, Kanematsu, Kawasaki, Kema, KHNP Koreea, Lafarge, Lahmeyer Intl. Germany, Marubeni Japan, Metka Greece, Mitsubishi, Mitsui, MVV, Nordex Germany, Nuovo Pignone GE Italy, PB Power, Poyry, Ramboll, RWE Germany, Schneider, SES Tlmace Slovakia, Siemens, Skoda, SOCOIN Spain, Babcock Borsig Steinmueller Germany, Sumitomo Japan, SVT Brandschutz Germany, Tebodin, TEPSCO, Toshiba, Turbomach Switzerland, Turbomeca France, Union Fenosa Spain, VAMED, Vatenfall, Verbund Austria, VIMETCO, WestJec Japan, Yokogawa.