SIER organizes «The National Energetics Conference and Exhibition – CNEE 2013 », in Sinaia, on 23-25 October 2013.
At this event, ISPE is co-organizer participating with:
Representatives as Vice-presidents of Sections I and II and of the Organizing Committee :
- Vice-president in the Presidium of Section I – SEN and Electric Grids : Ph.D. Mihail Coteanu, Business Development Department Director
- Vice-president in the Presidium of Section II – Power Plants : Ph.D. Carmencita Constantin, Energy & Environment Strategies Department Director
- Vice-president of the Technical Organizing Committee: Ph.D. Mihail Coteanu, Business Development Department Director
Papers at different sections of the event
- “Modern technologies for producing energy into assuring sustainable development”, authors : Eng. Daniela Burnete, Eng. Alexandru Rugiubei
- „Founding solutions evolution and mantaining foundations for LEA piles.”, authors: Eng. Cristiana Ionete
- „Energy loss problems in the distribution grids to which a big number of renewable sources are connected”, authors: Eng. George-Aurel Lavrov, Eng. Ion Petre Bor?
Scientific event organized and promoted by SIER, CNEE 2013 offers participants the chance to take part to series of debates on the following topics:
- Power and heat generation market (energy politics, tariffs, support). Planning, exploitation and maintenance of energy installations
- Power generation in big power plants. Distributed generation. Renewable Energy Sources
- Power and heat transport and distribution. Power and heat supply. Power and heat consumers.
- Power and heat quality.
- Reliability in the Energy National System functioning and the power and heat input. The impact of energy installations functioning on the environment.
- Modern technologies applied in the Energy National System.
We are looking forward in meeting you at CNEE 2013!