Power and Heat Generation
- national strategies and action plans developed for the EC and IPCC in the field of EE, RES and GHG;
- 80% engineering works developed for TPPs and CHPPs out of the total installed power in the Romanian National Power System (NPS);
- more than 25% retrofitting and upgrading programs developed within the total installed generation capacities;
- engineering services performed for the petro-chemistry industry in Romania: the first IPP and the biggest Combined Cycle Power Plant (860MW);
- studies for the interconnection to the NPS network for more than 1600MW installed in RES (wind, PV, biomass, hydro, geothermal);
- more than 50 European RDI projects and knowledge sharing programs implemented.