ISPE together with the Ministry of Economy, Trade and the Business Environment and the Ministry of Environment and Forestry will debate the following topics:
- Targets to reduce GHG emissions
- ETS Directive – transitory derogations, advantages and commitments
- Upgrading reporting manner for GHG Emissions National Inventory
- Energetic strategy at national level adapted to the new European context
- EU Roadmap for CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage
- Action Plan for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources – future opportunities.
Having a tradition of more than 19 years, ROMENVIROTEC will be this year too the ideal platform for presenting the latest innovations in the field and for debating up-to-date topics on environmental issues.
For further details:
ph: 021/206 14 26