- Tenaska Trailblazer Project, Texas, USA
- Tenaska Entergy Nelson 6 Project, Louisiana, USA
- Rotterdam CCS Network Project, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Romanian CCS Demonstration Project, Oltenia, Romania
- Project Pioneer, Alberta, Canada
- Victorian CarbonNet Project, Victoria, Australia
According to them, Global CCS Institute is now “directly engaging with large-scale, integrated projects to address the barriers to deployment and leverage key knowledge sharing products for wider dissemination among Institute Members and the wider CCS community”.
Please click on this link for further information regarding the financial support and the knowledge transferred.