- main fuel: refinery coke
- start-up and stand-by fuel: refinery gas, fuel oil and natural gas.
The new turbine-generator of 30 MW is located along the existing turbine house 3 x 12 MW, by extending it with 5 bays; the electrical substations required for unit operation are located in the extension of the existing intermediate building.
The reconstruction of the cogeneration plant implies the rehabilitation of existing buildings as well as new buildings:
arrangements of existing buildings:
- turbines house
- intermediate building
- boilers house.
- turbine house extension
- intermediate building extension
- coke, lime, ash and slag handling plants including feeding belts, discgarge towers, taking over towers, silos, storages, crushing stations, electrical substations.
The architecture works provided both for existing buildings and for new buildings are meant to create the optimum operation conditions and spaces according to the norms in force concerning emergency situations in case of fire and labor security and health.
- general designer (documents for Urbanism Certificate, permits, basic design, PAD/PAC (demolishing-construction design permits) documents, detail design, as-built documents
- consulting services
- technical assistance during contracting and execution stages
- buildings behavior monitoring in time.
Estimated technical performances:
- Total Ac = 6.230,00 m2;
- Total Ad = 17.890,00 m2;
- Total V = 150.000,00 m3.
Buildings importance category: B (special) and C (normal)
Buildings importance classes: I and II
Buildings fire hazard category: C, D and E.
Buildings fire resistance degree: II
Country and location:
Romania, Prahova county, Ploiesti town
S.C. PETROTEL LUKOIL S.A.
Start/Completion date (commissioning):
2006 – project under progress