Civil and Industrial Building
Civil and industrial works
- Civil works – domestic, social, cultural, administrative and commercial buildings etc.
- Industrial works within any industrial sector, specifically the energy.
- Reinforcement concrete, steel, masonry and wood structures
- Foundations for different buildings, installations and equipment
- Corrosion proof systems.
- Architectural appearance
- Outer and inner decorations
- Functional spaces furnishing
- Objective and assembly design
- Scenery design.
- Sanitary equipment
- Electrical equipment.
Energy efficiency for buildings
- Implementing innovative and clean technologies – renewable energy sources or classic, small capacity, thermal plants burning gas or light liquid fuel for heat and domestic warm water.
In case of fire occurrence
- Hydrants fire fighting inner equipment
- Sprayed water fire fighting fixed equipment
- Endowment for first intervention.
- Energy and environment for cement industry
- Engine construction
- Food industry.